1. Login or create an account. This is required for all quotes. (Hint: If you're having trouble verifying your email, clear your cookies or try a different browser.)
2. Upload your file or files. (Hint: Large or complex files can take longer for the tool to upload and analyze. If the file doesn't appear after you've uploaded, go back and give it more time.) Click "Add" at the bottom right.
3. Select a process, material, color, and any additional options that are available (like layer height and infill).
4. Verify your part's dimensions. The Autoquoter defaults to millimeters, so if your part was designed in centimeters or inches, make sure to select that under the object preview.
5. When you are satisfied with your selection, click "ADD TO ORDER". You can now add additional files or go to the bottom of the page to review your cart. Here you can delete any parts you don't need to order
Tip: If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email.